Application deadline: Application completed by 5:00 p.m. on February 28, 2013.
Prepare the following information in advance of submitting your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered for review.
- One-page statement of purpose explaining why you want to attend this residency
- Work samples:
- For artists submitting images: 10 digital images of your work are required. All images should be formatted as jpegs with a minimum width of 800 pixels and a maximum of 1024 pixels per side, saved at a resolution of 72 dpi. Title image files as follows: last namefirstnamenumber.jpg (i.e. smithjohn1.jpg, smithjohn2.jpg). Image information, including title, date, media, and physical dimensions of each piece, must be supplied in the space below each image upload. Do not include any spaces, dashes, or other symbols in the image title.
- For time based/ new media work: Supply URLs for 3 video pieces. Submit links to either Vimeo or YouTube. The selection committee may review only a small portion of time-based work. Please consider this when selecting your work to be reviewed.
- For writers or scholars: 2-3 writing samples that are one to two pages long. Save your 2-3 submissions into one document.
- All submissions must have been completed within the last three years.
- All documents listed above should be saved as a Word document or a PDF.
- Complete application form below.
- Upload documents: resume, statement of purpose.
- Upload video submissions (time based/ new media applicants only) or writing samples (writing applicants only). Skip this step if you are applying with images.
- Upload image (if you are applying with images) using the “Browse” button. Type all image information on the following line. After each image upload is completed, continue in the same manner until all 10 images are uploaded.
- Click “Submit”.
Questions? Call Jill Dalton, Associate Director of Artists at Work and Director of Alumni Relations at 207.699.5018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* indicates a required field
The application period has closed.